For more information or to volunteer for a position on any of these committees, please email Jason Viau- email@example.com.
The Seminar Committee is responsible for:
- selecting topics and speakers for the MABB seminars and webinars,
- asking the presenter to complete the speaker form that will include information about the session as well as demographic information about the speaker,
- making travel arrangements and hotel lodging reservations when necessary, and
- providing a listing to the treasurer of all expenses that will be reimbursed by the seminar for each speaker.
The Exhibitor Committee:
- seeks financial support for MABB seminars and webinars from appropriate vendors and sponsors,
- advises the MABB Board of Directors on industry trends and makes recommendations for appropriate products, programs, and services, to meet the needs of the exhibitors and attendees,
- arranges display space for the exhibitors at live seminars, and ensures that the exhibitors receive proper recognition to the membership for their support.
The Awards Committee:
- administers the MABB’s awards and lectureships programs (listed below) by researching and soliciting nominations from the membership and then recommending selections to the Board for approval.
- MABB Cellular Therapy Award
- Morten Grove-Rasmussen Award
- Karen Tiegerman Memorial Lectureship
- Angelyn Konugres Lectureship
The Bylaws committee is responsible for the ongoing review of the MABB Bylaws and for recommending changes as needed to the Board of Directors.
The Membership Committee discusses, formulates, and implements strategies for membership growth, membership promotions, membership benefits, and networking opportunities.